1. What happens in case of an emergency with my child?
We have a parents contact number and an emergency contact for each camper. If an emergency occurs we will attempt to contact the parent first followed by the emergency contact.
2. What are some local lodging options for families while my child participates in Diamond Sparrow Baseball Camps at Tennessee Tech?
LaQuinta Inn & Suites
1131 South Jefferson Ave
Cookeville, TN 38501
3. What equipment does my child need to bring to participate in a Diamond Sparrow Baseball camp?
They should bring a cap, baseball pants, glove, bat, and cleats. We will have water provided to ensure proper hydration.
4. Why is it so important to pre-register ?
Pre-Registration allows us to provide the best staff for you child at our camps. We use the pre-registration numbers to assist in schedule making, to enable us to maximize instruction and evaluation time; as well as to determine the number of staff members needed to ensure the best camp experience possible.
5. What forms of payment do you accept ?
We suggest campers pay via credit or debit card upon registering for their camps. We do accept cash or check on the first day of camp for ''walk up'' campers.
6. As a guardian what can I do while my child is in camp ?
On the day of the camp we will need you to have read and signed the consent form for your child to participate. Also, many times the coaching staff will address parents and players simultaneously about specifics of the camp or answer any questions you might have regarding the camp experience or NCAA baseball compliance. Once camp begins you may sit in the stands and watch your child participate or enjoy the sights of Cookeville, TN.
7. What if I have made payment and can't make it?
We generally have a wait list for our camps, as well as pay to bring in staff members based on the number of campers we have. If we have at least a 48 hour notice from the beginning of camp, we will refund 85% of your payment. If it is less than 48 hours we will not refund payment as we can not bring in wait list members in that short of time, and have made arrangements to have a specific number of campers by guaranteeing your son's place in our camp.